CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Monday, November 22, 2010

★Starting of my life★

after long period of time, meeting each other as friends
we met again after out Al' ha EiD...The time i saw her at first
i gave my heart to her..but i kept on staying friends with her.
hear our friendship started at 26th july and our
friendship got stronger day by day..
and that was one of my dreams i hoped to see it coming
true..its good to know that 22nd November is
one of the happy days for me ..so hear i tell you the story now

I have been thinking about her since July 26th ..
we have been friends since then...also i have said that
i like the girl who was one among them ...later on
i felt that i liked her more which the phrase "like"
changed to "love"...and this kept me on flirting her for
a long period of time and until today (22nd November)
the time came for me .I could not wait for
any longer..which make me ask her to go on a date
and finally we did and at the time of sunset
i proposed her...and after a long talk and thinking
she decided to tell yes and told so..after that few min later
it started to rain..and i noticed that every time i meet that lady
it rains..it rained the first time i talked to her and
like every time i goes and comes around..
so the date goes on like this
"22nd November at 6:00 pm"

more to come
by
rado
│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║ │║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║
All Rights Reserved



0 comments: